For 2000 years the story of Easter has inspired millions of lives.
This Easter we want to see your creative expression inspired by the Stations of the cross – the journey that Christ went through for our sake.
It could be a song, a painting, a poem, a drawing or short story…in fact anything you’re inspired to create.
The best artworks will be shared on our radio stations, and online channels.
The Stations of the Cross – told by YOU! This Easter on Rhema.
- First Station: Jesus in agony in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Second Station: Jesus betrayed by Judas and arrested
- Third Station: Jesus condemned by the Sanhedrin
- Fourth Station: Peter denies Jesus
- Fifth Station: Jesus judged by Pilate
- Sixth Station: Jesus scourged and crowned with thorns
- Seventh Station: Jesus carries the cross
- Eighth Station: Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus to carry the cross
- Ninth Station: Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
- Tenth Station: Jesus is crucified
- Eleventh Station: Jesus promises the kingdom to the penitent thief
- Twelfth Station: Jesus on the cross; his mother and his friend
- Thirteenth Station: Jesus dies on the cross
- Fourteenth Station: Jesus laid in the tomb
- Fifteenth Station: Jesus risen from the dead