Thursday, 03 December 2009 15:25
Sunday Night Live this week looked at what we should do with our life:
- What have you done with your life?
- What influenced your decisions?
- Maybe you’re trying to make some important life decisions right now about your future ... what’s most important – the money, the enjoyment-factor, the career or the calling?
- Maybe you’ve just finished school, or uni - how do you figure out what to do with your life?
Along with your calls we were joined by:
Lance Thompson - Listen to the audio below!
Regional Manager Auckland: Prison Fellowship. Lance discusses reasons why people fail and the choices they’ve made.
- Visit the Prison Fellowship Website to learn more...
Deborah Pridaux - Listen to the audio below!
A Life Coach who has a private Career Coaching practice. Part of the Ask Chris team Deborah talks about choosing and changing careers
Ed Duggan - Listen to the audio below!
Ed was studying accountancy but halfway through he realized that it wasn’t what he wanted to do. He finished his degree however and started accounting. When he and his wife moved to Palmerston North, he went to Bible College and studied to become a councilor. He now does accountancy 4 days a week and counseling part-time. Ed talks to Tim about calling and career.
Vic Francis - Listen to the audio below!
Pastor of Shore Vineyards Church. Vic is a trained journalist and was sports editor of the Herald before becoming editor of Challenge Weekly. He gave that all up to become Pastor of Shore Vineyards Church. Vic discusses his journey with Tim.